Meeting more ppl

Hey everyone,

If I want to meet more girls as well as ppl in general, where should I start looking? I mean, I know probably on my neighborhood could be a good place to start, but the, what can I say to strike up a convo? What other places should I look in (not including school...)?

Yeah, but I'm talking about something else... Like more than just meeting them... I mean, if you see a person just once, how are you supposed to earn their trust and start any type of relationship? Like school would actually be a good idea if I liked any of the girls in my classes and if not so many of them were taken and if not even more of them acted so weird... Some of them give me that look like I'm a serial killer or something... I think I might as well just start saying "boo!" everytime that happens from now on 0X lol. Just kidding... But it just doesn't feel right, believe me, I know what I'm talking about... But back to the real subject: then what other places should I try?

dance-clubs (some have highschool night), malls (but some girls find this annoying because they really are going just to shop), through friends (some of your friends HAVE to know girls from other schools. think double date . AND they can put in a good word for you beforehand.) carnivals, concerts, beaches, highschool sports-games (if your school is playing another school, go and watch!), parties, occasionally restaurants (hey, i've done it).. practically anywhere! you can't go out LOOKING to meet a girl, you have to go out to have fun and ATTRACT one!

You shouldn't look to meet girls just to see if you can get a relationship out of one of those encounters. What you should have in mind is that you want to meet them for fun or simply to make a new friend. You can't go against the natural flow of things - you might meet many girls that aren't interested, but most likely, some will be. Don't worry about the outcome; let things flow naturally.