just a quick question for the girls

hmm...hard to say. You have to be careful, she might see you as a great friend. Although the good side is she might like you.

Tell her your proud of her even if she doesn't ask. Not being able to get mad at you is a good sign, she obviously is careful how she acts around you.

Just be yourself and make her laugh, it works seriously!!

Miya

Hmmmm...just be careful about telling someone you love them when you're not REALLY with them. It could end up scaring them a little more than making them like you. But if you do want to tell her please don't take this as stopping you. I'd just suggest telling her you really like her. It can indicate you like her in a totally different way if it just comes out.

Good luck!

Betty!

now i dont mean for this to sound sexist which i do know it probly seems but i thought that girls dont change their mind about stuff like this and when girls see a guy as a friend they always will? and i dont think she knows. sometimes we do "weak flirting" and i think she just thinks im only joking about. and shes just naturally a sort of a "flirty girl".

now i dont mean for this to sound sexist which i do know it probly seems but i thought that girls dont change their mind about stuff like this and when girls see a guy as a friend they always will? and i dont think she knows. sometimes we do "weak flirting" and i think she just thinks im only joking about. and shes just naturally a sort of a "flirty girl".

I thought you said, you don't know how she feels, well, looks to me that you've already got her figure out, so why are you asking questions to the irrelavent?

well i was looking for someone to proove me wrong and tell me how there is a good chance she may have changed her mind on the "us being just friends". and the reason i said bout that she is a little bit of a flirty girl is coz thats kind of why im unsure how she feels. coz shes a bit diffrent wiv me as IM the only one she cant get mad at and from what i know shes only asked ME if im proud of her.