Women lie it seems. or is this Love???

x

(this is not about this forum)

well off games and into some drams here is a short story which some will be shocked but what do some think?

August 9

Is this LOVE? A girls response from which the guy wished her a well good bye since she was not talking for a while but has time for forums, other friends, and so on.

...... i am not considering anyone elseeeeeee.. i dont have time for anyone elseeeeee... i dont want anyone elseeeee... i want uuuuuu.

yes i work out... i want to be healthy.. when i was younger i was SOO fit...now with school..work..i eat and come home. i am so tempted to call your house right now but its too late....

yes this week has been a living hell.. been working full time and going to school. AND HAD THE WEDDING... no time 'xcept today... whatever i say u're not going ot believe... yes i've told athena about us.. but she purposely doesn't want to say things to anyone. thats the way she is.. she doesn't like getting invloved.

its killing meeeeeee i dont want to let u gooooooooooooooo.......... maybe i'm selfish for wanting everything........ school work ...bf..... all at once. i dont know what to say... if it wasn't for u..... i wouldn't have the motivation to go to school or work... or keep on going.. i work hard now .. so my life /our lives...can be easier.

i dont mean to make u unhappy. i dont intentionally try to hurt u.......loooook all i know is that i miss you... yes i should email u.. at least sooooomething... but then i feel like i'm "teasing" u.... i dont feel right. and then u complain.. "one word emails" if and when i have time i want to spend QUALITY TIME.. not one or two minutes. so thats when i talk. it may not be often..but ... i do my best....

well i should go to bed ...... i work tomorrow..... but guess what happened at the wedding?.... the bride threw her bouque and i caught it without knowing.. I looked at it.. AND THREW IT BACK AT HER WITHOUT THINKINGGGG......LOL oh my it was so funny. anyway.. according to the saying....."i'm next one to get married"

yeah... time will tell.

PLS....... dont take me off your listttttt

i want to talkkkkkkkk

Lambros?...............

I Love You. *soft kisses on your forehead*

--------------------------------------==

Does this sound sincere?

The guy says fine he will talk and give 1 more try to understanding things.

She sends a few emails on how she is and then she is busy again saying that she misses the guy and is busy since her relative is visiting and will have time after that. The last good email was when they said that they new eachotehr for a year When the relative goes she doesn't reply to emails for a week. The guy gets fed up and asked her why she isnt talking and that he doesn't want anything further with her ever.

The girl doesn't reply for almost a week and the guy sees her on the forum posting like crazy and having a good time laughing. And the guy asked her what's the deal are your playing games? She says

"i'm not playing.. its over", then she he askes if there is anyone else she sayas

"htere isn't anyone else. i am sick of everything and everyone and my life", the guy asks again she says.

"i dont feel like having actual conversations with anyone" so one day she loves the guy and then says bye so easily. Is this logical?

She seems like she is in need and something is wrong.

-------------------=

Maybe her friends know what's bugging her so the guy askes ask a girl friend of hers and she replies by saying.

"actions speak louder then words..that is all i have to say i runno what to tell u guy..."

then she says

"sorry guy but by the sounds of it.ise trelos (meaing crazy) what u'r telling doesn not sound like my best friend a all...........even when she had gon off the deep end......u havent met her.....true.....hardly talked to her on the phone.......true and think that she wants a comitment..........true....i think u have issues........TRUE!!!! guy leave her alone...and that goes for me too"

-----------------------=

That's a bit hostile for asking a question and explaining the situation. SO the lead is deal and the guy asks someone who is cool headed and he says that he will take her side no matter what it seems since he knows her, but says to talk it out with her later on.

The girl explains the situation of what happen so far to the Girl and the girl comes messenger (name changed). Also guy said in the mail he is thinking of posting what he knows but he said he won't and she thinks that's a threat? He is telling her what he told his friends and sent to her so maybe she can understand like his friends did and she can explain which she did a bit but not much.

They say:

[07 Android: amazing

[07 Android: speechless

[07 Android:

[07 ~Girl~: if u post anything...

[07 ~Girl~: there will be serious consiquences

[07 Android: u threatening me

[07 ~Girl~: no i am letting u know.. ... i believe YOU threatend me..

[07 Android: as if u didnt hurt me already

[07 ~Girl~: as they call it "blackmailing" me.

[07 Android: i have nothing to loose

[07 Android: but i wont post

[07 ~Girl~: its over.

[07 ~Girl~: i dont want anyone or anything

[07 Android: why did u ignor me agaqin

[07 Android: ?

[07 Android: what did i do to u?

[07 ~Girl~: good bye.

[07 Android: why didnt u come to me for help

[07 Android: this doesnt answer anything u know

[07 Android: i woudnt go liek u go

[07 Android: so why r u being mean?

[07 Android: doesnt what we had mean anything?

[07 ~Girl~: good luck.

[07 ~Girl~: ...... dont make this harder

[07 ~Girl~: because. i am not for u and u are not for me

[07 Android: i want to understand why

[07 Android: why r u doing this

[07 ~Girl~: i have to end everything

[07 Android: what made u act this way

[07 Android: speek to me

[07 ~Girl~: the reason does not matter

[07 ~Girl~: i have to go

[07 Android: how can u love me and leave me the next day

[07 Android: ?

[07 Android: yes it does matter

[07 ~Girl~: bye

[07 ~Girl~: (K)

[07 Android: u said u had faith in me

[07 Android:

[07 Android: (U)

[07 Android: u liek to break peoples hearts

[07 ~Girl~: STOP

[07 ~Girl~: PLS

[07 ~Girl~: STOP

[07 Android: u knwo i am speeking the truth

[07 Android: u said u would come to me first

[07 Android: when u r sad

[07 ~Girl~: no i dont. but .. we can never be.

[07 Android: u dont give me a reason

[07 ~Girl~: PLS

[07 ~Girl~: Forget i exist

[07 Android: (U)

[07 Android: u think i can forge it

[07 Android: ? am i am machine?

[07 ~Girl~: i have to join my family for dinner.

[07 ~Girl~: bye.

[07 Android: treat me liek an object

[07 ~Girl~: yes.

[07 Android: it seems

[07 ~Girl~: u can forget

[07 ~Girl~: look i have to go

She leaves and is on the forum posting, and the guy asks her why she lied about going to eat and she says:

"just helping you forget about me.. but i am waiting for dinner"

---------=

Does anyone buy this? Why would she lie?

The guy ask the other the girl's guy friend again and he explains some things that don't make sense and new things come to light and they end it nicely as always.

The guy asks her what the guy said tells her what he thinks and the girl comes on says: (shorten to main points).

"~Girl~: .....look just because i say its over.. does not mean i dont love you. u do not know my reasons.. and i dont think u will understand. just because its over.. does not mean i want things to be over."

"~Girl~: my feelings for you will never change i will respect you forever.. and i will always remember and treasure u.. but i have purposely made u angry so u can hate me.. for months now"

"Girl~: .. i am distancing myself so u wont get attached further.. there are things involved now.

[01 Android: things?

[01 ~Girl~: things that u could not possibly understand even if i explained"

--------------------=

do some feel the love?

The guy Doesn't bother anymore and it was the end. Until she shows up again even though she says not to talk? So since she decided to talk again, they talk for a few min and she says not to talk to her friends? The calm guy? That was the day before and it was settled then so why is she coming back?

They say good bye

She keeps posting things in the forum that completely contradict what she says again and seems like she is rubbing by her saying things that she said she regretted and now she says she doesn't and enjoyed it. ? and is laughing and flirting?

The guy says to her that he knows she lied since her comments r all contradictory to what she said in email and is disapointred in what she did.

She comes on messenger and she keeps saying things that don't make sense and is acting hostile and rude and the guys asks why she lied and she says that the guy don't know the story and leaves fast.

The girls rude girl friend privates him and accuses and the guy explains to her what happens and she doesn't respond since she found the truth but still is with her friend no mater what.

Another rude friend of her comes on and says to leave her girl alone? Even though the girl and the guy were over talking.

The rude guy threatens

By saying he will track him down? And will make the guy regret for talking? And other nonsense it seems and insults.

The guy tell the girl that he will tell someone in charge in the forum that is in a higher authority about the guys threats. The girl tell her friend or her friends unknowingly rally to falsely complain about messages being sent to the private message in the forum to her which they haven't been talking for hours in the forum private message and the last thing was said was bye so why are they getting involved and starting up?

They all tell the moderator and the moderator warns the guy for things eh says to her which nothing was said in the private message to her but the moderator goes with the majority with no facts just pleads of attack.

The guy emails the girl saying how he is disappointed with her. And he doesn't talk to her again.

The next day nothing was said until the rude guy messaged saying:

WON'T SAY IT AGAIN.....LETS BOTH BE GOOD ABOUT THIS AND DO WHAT GOOD MEN WOULD DO....LEAVE HER ALONE! I DONT APPRECIATE IT, SO LET ME NOT SEE IT AGAIN! SHE IS NOT A SINGLE LADY...ENOUGH SAID. DON'T EVER THREATEN HER, EVER! AND NEVER CALL HER! THROW THE NUMBER AWAY.....FAST! WORDS OF THE CRAZY BUT NOT STUPID. BE CAEREFULL HOW U PLAY THE CARDS!

Guy doesn't reply.

The guy gets a constant flow of junk mail spam around 30 in a min and continuing. And the girl seems she was on around then in the forum.

Then the rude guy messages him again.

so? what s the deal? u gonna leave cuddles alone? dont talk shit to my woman!

HIS Women? Funny how she says no don't go to the guy and then she says there is no one else but says she tried to hurt the guy for months? Why didn't she leave the guy at the begging of the month? And why did she says she has no guy?

How can she be an outstanding citizen like her friend say and say she wouldn't do lie and that's not her? So why are they defending her?

This just shows how it's not what you know and how honest and good you are but how many friends you have and the curler the person is the better.

sigh

• 3 months later...