I have taken St. John" Wart. Just a tip, if you buy some you can either get the Extract, or just regular St. John's Wart. You'll want the extract. It is more potent. The other stuff is just the herb ground up and put in capsules. The extract is the active ingredients removed and put into capsules.

I think it does work, but don't get into a habbit of taking it. I have never heard of anyone getting addicted to it, but your body does build up a tolerance to it if you take it a lot, and eventually it won't work for you.

It's also safer and cheaper than Prozak.

Yes, I have taken it before. I was in a complete depression and could not function for the life of me. Everything I was doing ended wrong. Finally my dad started noticing the changes and had me start taking St. John's Wart once a day, every day for about 3 months. By 2 months I was starting to feel the effects... so a month and a half later I quit using it. And now I'm slipping back into it. So I started taking it about a month ago, and I'm still feeling bad but it will soon kick in. Good luck!

Yes, I have taken it before. I was in a complete depression and could not function for the life of me. Everything I was doing ended wrong. Finally my dad started noticing the changes and had me start taking St. John's Wart once a day, every day for about 3 months. By 2 months I was starting to feel the effects... so a month and a half later I quit using it. And now I'm slipping back into it. So I started taking it about a month ago, and I'm still feeling bad but it will soon kick in. Good luck!