removal of hair down there females

ok so im 14 and i do not want hair down there as im sure most girls think to, but the thing is it hurts to shave in the opposite directions of the hair growth but thats the only way i can completely get rid of the hair. the hair is really course and if i shave with the direction of growth you still see hair, and you can feel it to. you also can still feel it a bit a couple hours after shaving in the opposite direction. but if i do shave in the opposite direction its like maybe once a week so the hair is long enough so it doesnt hurt as bad. why does it hurt?

i would want to get a brazilian, but that seems a bit uncomfortable havin some lady feelin on your vagina to get the hair off. and i think they might not do it becuase of my age. will they?

is it save to use depilitory products down there. and is there any athome waxing kits that work really well, that you can buy at the store for a reasonable price?

thanks

I think this is definitely a question for the ladies to answer, but I'll throw in what I know from shaving my face (an equally sensitive area to improper shaving). After time and many sessions, it should get less irritated and easier to do. I always shave in the direction of hair growth first and then back-track against the grain afterwards. This usually get the area smooth and causes little pain and irritation. Try that and see if it helps.