How to make a guy jealous? Advice????????

nikkiagerba

My EX gf would do stuff, and is still doing stuff, to make me jealous or whatever. Now I am thinking she needed to do this to feel good about herself. Is that why you are asking the question of how to make a guy jealous, to feel good about yourself?

When my EX and I first started going out for a couple weeks, we were out and her phone rings, but she doesnt answer it. Finally it rings again, and I tell her its ok to get it. She answers and it is her previous bf. I guess she had called him to tell him about me earlier in the week, so he comes to her to try and win her back. But she didnt want that. Then about a week later, she calls me crying, that her ex bf killed himself on the phone.... Well, I felt sorry, but I really didnt believe it. So month and a half later goes by, turns out he didnt. So, they were both trying to manipulate the other with emotions that get the best of you for a time, but after it wears off, what do you got??

Emotions are really NOT something you want to play with, we are only human

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do this quite alot but i dont really think its a good idea anymore. my boyfriend found out i did this and well he said it was kind of pathtic and made me think....well yer....it is! i do see why you do it but if your going out with them anyway, would you rather spend time with someone that already likes you or spend time flirting with guys you dont like to try and get them to like you more!?!

x