What's wrong with my face?

Well, hi everybody! What's up? I'll get right to the problem

I am a 23 year old male who 2-3 years ago I was little chubby. Not very much. To give you more information. About 205lbs (95kg) 6'2'' tall (187cm) to be exact. Despite being a little chubby my face was perfectly normal but I wanted to have slim figure with some muscle definition.

Nowadays after 2 years going to gym and at last being an official 400 meter runner which I always wanted despite being a little old, I finally have the dream lean body that I so much wanted!! And I feel so much energetic and alive!!

The problem now is that my face looks like that I am too skinny which I'm not. It like my chins are sucked up and it doesn't look right. So I'm asking is there a way add fat on my face? Maybe it is a stupid question but any one of us is sensitive about how our face looks. So please if anyone knows any method I can use to fix my face as it was always have been!!

hmm this is a tough one...

I'm not sure that it's possible.

it could be that your face just looks strange to you because you were used to it looking a certian way for so long.

btw congrats on getting in shape. it takes tremendous, tremendous will power, believe me i know.

i also know thjat after i lost weight it took me about 5 years before i could look at myself and really appriciate it, i always thought i looked funny or wrong or that i was still fat.

you'rejust not used to your new look, it'll take time.

First off congratulations on getting your body where you want it to be!

But as for adding fat to your face, you can't do that sorry.

Like RayF said because you have been so used to seeing yourself one way it just looks strange to you so itll take time to get used to it, you may end up to like it more this way?

Unfortunately, when you lose weight and exercise your face is usually the first place where you can visibily notice weight loss. I recently lost 30 pounds from a combination of diet, cardio, and weight training. My face was the first place that got slimmer. I was happy about my new appearance- but wished other parts of my body, like my stomach would have gotten slimmer first.

There's nothing you can really do, unless you take drastic measures like plastic surgery, where you can get a chin implant or fat/collagen injections. But that is so drastic. You may just need time to adjust to your new look. Are people telling you "you look to skinney"? If so, one thing I noticed is if you lose a significant amount of weight (via a healthy lifestyle) others around you start to feel "fat" when they eat bad or are lazy- and a lot of the time that will result in a comment like " You are losing too much" or "you look too thin". Misery loves company and if you're not pigging out or sitting on the coach eating potato chips they start to feel insecure and maybe evenna little jealous about your results so they will makes comments like that to you to make themselves feel better. So if you happen to be feeling this way about your face as a result of what other people are saying to you then my advice to you would be to ignore them completely. It's usually just because they are envious.

If this is coming strictly from within you, then you need to examine what your conept of "to skinney" is about. Do you think it makes you look less masculine if your face is thin? I know many women, including myself, that think men with thin, chiseled facial features are more attractive. I think you should be proud of your progress and your ability to reach your physical ideal for your body, and if possible, try not to focus so much on your face. You are probably just being hard on yourself.

BellaDonna

First of all thanx for the replies.There not a chance I would do a surgery or something. Maybe I am used to that certain look that's why all of the sudden this new look scared the hell out of me. Bella Doma yes there are people that said my face looks too skinny but there also people that told me that I look much nicer and cuter now. But this thing has to do with me. I am person who takes friends,stranges and family suggestions but it the end I am not affected by any third person except from myself, that's why I didn't mention it in my post. Oh I forgot, congraculations Doma on your weight loss. And anytime guys stop for a beer at my house. All enotalone is invited