Great orgasm with a full bladder

Hi all!

I vary rarely orgasm but remember reading somewhere that having a very full bladder during sex can help to give you great orgasms (haven't got a clue why - any ideas???). I know it's dangerous to regularly hold your pee for long periods with a risk of kidney infections, but I tried it yesterday with my boyfriend (I somehow avoided the bathroom for a full 7 hours!) and have to say I had the most unbelievable multiple orgasm, probably the best I've ever had.

Only problem was, I was obviously absolutely bursting afterwards but physically couldn't wee for a good five or ten minutes (anyone know why???).

I can't recommend it enough - I've tried it all.... herbal remedies, sex aids, you name it, but the humble full bladder could be the answer to every woman's prayers!

hey, whatever make you happy, and whatever gives you the best orgasm. i wouldnt recomend doing it TOO often though, because of kidney infections. i can say though, if you drink alot of cranberry juice then it will kill any bacteria that could be festing in your bladder durring and sfter the sex.

yes i have been experiencing this for a long time, and if possible i try to not have an empty bladder during sex. orgasms are definitely muchmore intense. i believe it is because the volume of the bladder puts more pressure inside on the g-spot area. i also find pressing down on my abdomen with one hand (if i have one hand spare at the time lol) also intensifies orgasm. not being able to wee straight after is usually i believe from the inner muscles still contracted for a small while after the climax. happy orgasming

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem you have though it isn't with orgasming, i am 14 years of age and i was born with a bladder problem wthat if i doun't drink two or more gallons of water each and everyday. i get very sick, if you don't drink water you pee crystalizes and it forms a block and feels like you have to pee but you can't the crystalization, dreink lots of water, plus this will make you have a full bladder!!!!!! i hope this helps !!!!