SHOULD I DO THIS? PLZ REPLY!!

There is this girl that i know at school, if you really want the whole story click here:

link removed

The school year is running out and i dont even have her number. I dont know if i even have a chance, or if she even likes me, but damnit, im gunna ask her tomorrow. i cant stand any more sleepless nights. This is how i am planning to do it, word for word. What do you think? GUYS and GALS please put input. i need it. Here we go:

(after a little petty convo)... I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING... THESE PAST FEW DAYS I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT.... AND I THINK YOU ARE THE MOST INTREEGING AND BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL THAT I HAVE EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET.... I ADORE YOU AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO OUT WITH YOU SOMETIME...

What do you thinkk??? Will this work? Will it freak her out? i have been talking to her for 2 weeks. will it overwhelm her in a good or bad way? Is it good word choice with intreeging and beautiful or is it too generic? I NEED Input!!!!

Help a guy out.... please......

thanks,

sean

Unless she feels the same way about you, it'll scare her off. Nobody wants anything so easy to get. You'll be seen as worse than easy to get - you're throwing yourself at her. I advise taking it easier - what's wrong with just asking her out??? Then after a while, if she seems to feel as strongly for you, then say what you feel. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by doing it this way. The other way, your chance of losing is too great.

Trust me on this one.

hey thanx for the advice you gave me.... and as for you, i would def. tell her just like that. the only thing is, dont sound like you are repeating it, dont act like you have it memorised, bc that would ,ake it a desaster. but i def. think that you should go for it because you cant spen your whole life waitin.