i feel like some thing is wrong and icant figure it out

hey all. its good to be back and posting again, i've been pretty busy.

but i have a problem. see, my problem is that im a happy person, i mean, well that doesnt sound like a problem i guess. but lately it seems like...im too happy. im always laughing, joking, and i guess i dont come accross as serious or believable. i talk to my friends a lot and its becoming a problem in classes. people call me "hyper" or "spacey" a lot. i dont act hyper or excited on purpose. i dont do it for attention. but i realize that when i act this way, other people get very frustrated and annoyed with me and i dont realise my behavior until after. i've tried to to get a control over my constant trying to entertain people, but i just cant. i lose control over myself and become very bold and i sometimes say things i dont mean. its a real problem that i want to have control over. its even becoming a problem in my relationships with guys. i have been dumped for these kinds of things and its a turn off. if anyone has any avice for me to become calmer and more aware of my actions, id greatly appreciate it.

thank you.

Hello fortune,

Been in your shoes for most of my teens. Never passed up an opportunity to have a laugh or to crack a joke. But in the end, people start to perceive you as shallow.

On the other hand, people tend to disguise their insecurities by becoming extroverts.... I realized this much later in life...

Hope it helps.