Is there anything wrong?- Guys Only

I've been posting a lot recently, so I decided to go ahead and ask this before I start going out with someone.

Like other guys (and maybe girls too, I don't know) I've been masturbating fairly frequently. I've seen on the Internet how some guys are able to ejeculate whenever they want, but I can't manually ejeculate. Is this a problem and should I bring it up with my doctor in a few months when I next see him.

Actually most women usually don't start masturbating until much later than men, usually when they are about 17 or 18. BUT thats off topic, to answer your question, men can slow thrusts during sex or ease up when they are masturbating in order to control when they ejaculate/have an orgasm. There are other techniques to suppress ejaculation/orgasm but no man can just 'choose' when to ejaculate at some random time. Hope this answers your question.

If you mean that your masturbating and you can't ejaculate from that no matter how hard to you try and it happens often, yes I think this may be something that you should bring up with your doctor. Unless someone has some awesome home remedy or something. I know that I don't so thats what I would say. Try going on a major work out plan complete with personal trainer and 180 day muscle building and toneing goal. Release the pent up sexual frustration . Alright man good luck.