Hey everyone!

Havent been on in awhile....my lifes been all too good, and me n my current boy have been all goood.....

as with everythin there always has to be some sort of complication in your life though right!? heres mine.....

the undoubtable complicated annoyin topic of the exs ahhhhha!

my ex of just over 2 yrs ( we broke up cos bad timing and he freaked out) STILL comes online sometimes and talks btou the ol times and our previous sex life is of often comment , the weird thing is though he tells me what he remembers and how he thinks of me when hes doin u know what and how he wishes we had of had one last time together but was best we didnt and how if he did see me again he would so want to again and all this ...now there was a time when i asked him to have a one last time with me and he said no cos he knew it would get complicated and we would fall out over it!!!.......he sin a relationship i dont know much about but it seems weird to me, the thing that bugs me is why is he tellin me this?????? Ive said to him before is this all u remember about our time together and he said no he remembers stuff like holidays n all more so then our sex life...and i asked why he would want to again and if was cos he had feelings or just for the sake of sex and he said cos lots of reasons but of course he still had feelings to wnat to do that kinda hting with me again......Hes a good frined n weve been good friends for a long time now......has he always just been usin me or has he not moved on??????? i know loads ppl go thru this same thing so what do u all think?

i need to understand so i know how to deal with him.

i'm not very good at answering ppl posts but... it sounds to me like your ex was mainly in a relationship with you for the sex. Either that or he is messed up... cause if he knows that you are in a relationship with someone else, and he truly loves you, he would let you be happy...even if it wasn't with him. i hope that helps.