i am attractive.....i think never had more than 1 girlfriend

IceKold

so cheka this yo, i had this one girl we went out but never really did anything,to tell you the truth i am surprised, i think i am attractive some girls think i am cute and based on my analyzis i think i am good looking, for some reason some girls come talk to me after they broke up with their little punk gangster boyfriends who treat them like sh* you know, so they come talk to me and so an so............ to make a long story short

i think i am a natural,i listen i care i everything a girl possibily want but i never had A girlfriend. why is that,

Very important to,when you kisse a girl those the teeth like crash or some thing,who colese their eyes first the boy or the girl?

I seriously agree with what Strictly4myGrind said about girls not making the first move. I know that's true from experience. I don't know how old you are but I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was 17, and yes I tried a lot. Some people automatically find love, some it takes a while. Just stick it out, being in a relationship is fun at first but then gets binding. Best of luck to you and yours.

Dont listen to the people who say youre young.

If you think you are attractive does not necessarily make it so.. just a thought.

Stop listening to girls' problems. Tell them straight up that you will not do that.

It looks like you are becoming a friend to girls. Stop.

Do listen to girls problems. A girl wants someone who will listen to them, who they can trust, and who they can talk to. Being a friend is the basis of any serious relationship.

Maybe it is your attitude? Talking about how you think your good looking and referring to other guys as "little punk gangsters" gives the impression you may be a little too confident in yourself. Downplay that and this "so cheka this yo" attitude. If you are as nice as you say, then its just a matter of bad luck. You are still young and will find someone eventually. For some people it takes longer to find someone but when they do its better than they could have imagined.

Maybe it is your attitude? Talking about how you think your good looking and referring to other guys as "little punk gangsters" gives the impression you may be a little too confident in yourself.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Sure, looks figure into it, but personality is just as (if not *more*) important. Looks aren't going to get you a girl if you're acting arrogant and seem to think you're better than all the other guys.