we held hands,now what?

uongy

hey i saw my friend a couple of nights ago and i really like her but we have only been friends.we were at another friends house and were watching movies with the lights out.

now,as far as i know,she thinks we are just friends.there were just three of us and i ws on the sofa on my own when she came to sit down.she immediately lay down next to me and rested her head on me 8) .as the night went on,i started to hold her tighter and got to hold her hand.i sqeezed her hand and she sqeezed my hand back.in no way did she object.

now,does that mean she likes me?when she had to leave,we had a customary hug but this time she hugged me real tight.am i reading too much into this?

i really like this girl.i cant stop thinking about her.im thinking i should invite her to mine just me and her and see what happens.

any opinions?

thanks people.happy new year.

Hi Pal,

That truly depends. She could habe interest in u, she would also dun have.

Hugging a person tight may means hey i miss u, i want u to take care, a nice time with u.. .

Lying her head, that sounds like she is comfortable with u. Why not try talkng to her a bit more, before u aim a go..

now,as far as i know,she thinks we are just friends.there were just three of us and i ws on the sofa on my own when she came to sit down.she immediately lay down next to me and rested her head on me 8) .as the night went on,i started to hold her tighter and got to hold her hand.i sqeezed her hand and she sqeezed my hand back.in no way did she object.

now,does that mean she likes me?when she had to leave,we had a customary hug but this time she hugged me real tight.

the fact that she left her seat to come sit next to you then she lay down next to u. You held her tight she did not object, then u held hands. She huged u tighter than usuall. Its pretty clear that she like you or if she is the flirty type she might just be flirting with you (but thats some serious flirting which might again say she likes you as more than a friend).