Deepest love?

Esprit

I just thought I'd throw this out there. If you'd like to, please read and tell me what you think. (And what you think it means). Thanks.

A cloudy blanket covers the night sky, hiding a bright moon from all eyes that care to look. The hour is late. A green-eyed cat silently watches a girl who lies in the damp grass, singing "Yesterday" to herself. Hidden by night, the girl doesn't see. She is lost in her mind, in a river of thoughts that she is pouring through a strainer. She is confused, but comfortable. Unaware of her surroundings, she doesn't feel the intensity of the cat's stare...oblivious. The cat is content to go un-noticed, happy to watch the beautiful girl sort through her ideas, so long as she is at ease. And she is. Though there is a certain sadness that is heavy in air...The girl longs for the company of another...the company that a green-eyed cat could very well satisfy. She is not resentful, however, because she is so out of tune with reality. This desire is only another passing thought. And though wishing to help the girl, the cat keep its distance. Remain hidden to protect her. The cat may be able to feel love, but it knows it cannot keep the girl happy. She is better off oblivious. As its green eyes pass once more over her beautiful form and confused mind, the cat decides that sometimes it's harder just to watch.

its very pretty though... i luv the song yesterday..

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away

Now it looks as though they're here to stay

Oh, I believe in yesterday.

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be,

There's a shadow hanging over me.

Oh, yesterday came suddenly.

Why she had to go I don't know she woldn't say.

I said something wrong, now I long for yesterday.

Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play.

Now I need a place to hide away.

Oh, I believe in yesterday.

its interesting that the oblivious girl is singing what she must be feeling deep inside... lonely, but maybe she is keeping herself in the dark for this reason

anyway, keep writing