Sister 23 He is 30

Hi Pal,

HEY, why not?? If she and he are mature enough, ready enough, and they are truly in love with each other, and can fuifil what the vows are saying..

WHY NOT??! lolx!!! In fact they shld be fine from the ages they are now. Dun guys love to marry younger wives?

Thanks for reading..

I agree with Prosper and Avman. Women are typically more mature than guys at the same biological age. So since you said that she's 23 and he's 30 their maturity levels should be almost equal. Also, compatibility, interests, compromise, trust, and friendship are important components of a successful relationship.

Generally that statement is true, yes. However I dated someone when I was 22 he was 32, and it was a world of difference. Problem was, not only was I more mature than he was, I was more relatioships savvy... It didnt work out... Which only proves that EXPERIENCE in relationships as a whole truly does come into play.

I am 24 almost and I am dating someone who is 44-- and I can't tell you how wonderful it is. There just aren't words. We've been friends for years, and one day our love just bloomed and revealed itself. Never in all my years of dating men have I met someone who I felt I could be so open with, compatible with, and to truly be MYSELF around... That is why we'll work...... and why your sister and her new hubby will be happy also. Love's a crazy thing, come in so many faces, forms and times..