what do women like to talk about...

kvb616

I need help, I do not know what to say to a woman. If I try approaching someone I like, I freeze up end up feeling stupid and self conscience, I find myself walking away feeling ashamed. I try to relax and be myself and I know that I am a nice guy, a good listener and have a lot to offer. I just don't know what women like to talk about.

Well, just to reassure you, you're part of the majority. Some of my friends have truckloads of girlfriends but are still insecure about approaching them.

As far as being ashamed, don't. As least you tried. I sincerely believe that if you try enough, you will get better at it. It's just doing those few first times which are more uncomfortable.

I'm glad you know what you're worth. I can only hope you are sure of it, without a hint of a doubt. That would mean confidence and with confidence, comes women.

Etienne

Oh I forgot.

First of all, the code.

Humans have established a code of interactions. Start slow, don't go in too deep too quickly. Remember, humans are animals, if they feel threatened, they will run away.

I asked a girl and she told me to talk about her interests, you can't go wrong with that.

Etienne

I need help, I do not know what to say to a woman. If I try approaching someone I like, I freeze up end up feeling stupid and self conscience, I find myself walking away feeling ashamed. I try to relax and be myself and I know that I am a nice guy, a good listener and have a lot to offer. I just don't know what women like to talk about.

Uh, talk about her? What does she do? Sports? What would her ideal date be? Really it's not that hard, but let me know if you need more help.