This is for those whose ex's are with or seeying someone!

I just wanna hear from those of you that are in this situation, my ex is seeying someone, she thought I was with someone else and had moved on, but it seems after i told her, it kinda made her think.

Anyways, just want people to share what they went through, id like to relate to people and hear from people in the same boat, feel kinda down.

My ex is seeing someone else as well. I found out we were broken up when I called him and he told me to move on and see other ppl since he is already. That really sucked. It's been six weeks now that they've been together, we've had NC for four weeks and all I can do is hope he'll come to his senses and call me. I must be dreaming though.

Do you think there is any hope to get your ex back if they are already seeing someone else? I've never tried to get someone back who's already moved on to another person...

Thats harder said then done, I for one fear just lettin nature taking course, because I feel that she is with someone else, and that i will be forgotten cause she is with someone.

She thought i was with someone, and said thats why she didnt bother, but now she knows im not with anyone, but she said that all this was freaking her out, cause she was starting to move on, but then finds out that i HAVENT moved on.

lol she blocked me for 2 days, now im unblocked, now ill just disapear now, if she unblocks me on just 2 days, cause she misses me or testing water watever, this is a great opportunity for me to just disapear.

Broken heart, you cant be replaced just remmember that, ive been taught to stay strong and keep head up. I think my greatest find is this, the fact that you DONT need them, you ONLY wanted them, you ONLY had a desire to be with them, thats helped me get through hard days.

And titan, for an ex to date someone else to fit the replacement, i dont think its correct in my position, i havent been with my ex for like nearly a year, and a few months ago a buddy of mine told her that i WAS with someone, she had moved on, to which she said she has met someone about a month or so ago.

I think it might of changed things if my friend didnt say anything, he was only thinking of me to try and make her jealous, she took it as fact and just said that she will move on cause she thought I had!

i was with my boyfriend for 4 years. he has been seeing someone for 8 months i think, and i also dated someone for 6 months. he is still with her, although STUPIDLY decided to txt me and get all sexual...i went along with it, although i regret it now. kinda told him off cos it was getting too much. i didn't want to be the 'other person' because that's not what anyone likes to be, esp. me as i was his girl for 4 years... he's gone all silent on me now! oh dear...

i feel sorry for her cos that's pretty deceiving and disrespectful for him to do. he may have done this to me once! she is probably in love with him (as much as that may hurt me). apparently she is not nearly as pretty as me which (don't mean to boast!) but makes me feel kind of good?!

don't know what he's thinking! i think he has some issues which he needs to deal with. he can call me if and when he sorts himself out! in the mean time i am doing my own thing and not going there