Bringing a video camera into things

Okay so my g/f and I have a pretty active, and very fun sex life. There are a lot of things we've done together that we have never done before, and tonight she mentioned a new one. We were just laying on the couch, talking about random things, when she said that we should film ourselves during sex. She said that it would be fun, erotic, and something that she's been thinking about doing with me for a couple months. She said that the video would come in handy during those times we are apart (like if we go on a vacation withouth the other person, which isn't that often but it happens) plus we can watch it togehter just for fun. Now I'm game for this, since I have no problem with it, but I was wondering how would we set this up? I mean would it be easier to just throw a camera on a tri-pod, or should each of us hold it so we can have a Point of View video? Also I think she may want to do this tomorrow night, since her parents will be going out of town and she asked me to spend the night with her, but its not like its our only opportunity (we are very imaginative when it comes to sex, so we always find a way to accomplish what we want). Also I wanted to know if anybody else here has tried this before, and how it worked out for you? (mainly just looking for do's and dont's, as well as how it affected your love life afterwards). Any tips/advice is welcome, so don't hold back.

Eh, it's usually smarter to not record yourself and your girlfriend having sex... as it can turn nasty after breakups.

If either of you decide to ruin the other's reputation by fading out your face and posting it on the internet... not a good picture. If not that, you can use that as evidence to black mail the other person after break up... or harass their future SO.

Of course, if your relationship will forever work out then this is no problem, but it's always better safe than sorry. We should also learn from Paris Hilton.

Why not record your interactions outside of the bedroom? It can still be sweet but it doesn't have to be sexual.

If you haven't already done so...start with digital stills..............you can work out your lighting from that........

Then before you go for the big sex scene.....record short sections with one of you holding the cam......you can work out perspectives and stuff that way.......

If you want a full on scene...then you'll need a tripod..........but if you have done your background work, you'll know the best place for the tripod.

Lighting is very important............you need lots of it and it sometimes detracts from the moment........but romantic dim lights won't work.

Good luck have fun.........and make sure you both sign disclaimer forms..... if you are worried about ever seeing your exploits broadcast...then don't do it!

Buffy xx

I agree with Tea. If there is one person in the world that you don't want to see something then don't record it!!!!!!!!! It is not guaranteed that the video won't end up in the wrong hands, or used in the wrong way. I also agree with the out-of-bed videos. This way you don't have to worry about anybody stumbling upon the tape, and it will remind you of the other points of your relationship and you can recall the intimate points mentally. Especially if she lives at home still, what if her parents were to find it!!! No saying what could happen (hopefully your girl is over 18!)

I agree with what others are saying here. Don't do it unless you're certain that it won't get nasty after a potential break-up. I've personally never done this before, but must admit it would be fun. However, I wouldn't do it with anyone other than my future fiance'/husband. Too many risks are involved. Maybe you should talk to her about it a bit more.

Marie

Okay well thanks for the tips. Just for the record, my g/f and I have no plans on seperating anytime. After our last "break" we both were able to find out that we are what we want for our future. The relationship we have is going to last, so I don't really worry about this tape being an issue. Also she's 21, just for the person who was hoping she was over 18. As far as taking a camera outside the bedroom, well we do that already. I think that may have lead to her wanting to take the camera into the bedroom. I think we'll just start out with our digital cameras and take pictures, it's something we've talked about a few times before. Thanks again everyone, and I guess I'll just take things from here.

Just for the record, my g/f and I have no plans on seperating anytime. After our last "break" we both were able to find out that we are what we want for our future. The relationship we have is going to last, so I don't really worry about this tape being an issue

i hope your right,but be careful what you say. you never do know. i hope everything continues to be great for the two of you. however, i was in your exact situation once, thought the same way, and out of nowhere she left me. she wanted to do the video too. in my situation it turns out that we were getting to dull with eachother...soon after all the videos we made we split. just be careful..and hold onto those tapes.

• 1 month later...

we are together long time (we planing get married soon) and we love each other very much , so the other day we were talking about sex and we decided to try new things , like taking naked photos(during sex or masturbation) or do some video recording. i dont see anything wrong with that as long as you trust your partner. what else we should try it , any ideas? in some other forum i´ve seen post about couple who were pissing on each other in the bath , what you think about that? anyone have experienced that?

ive only done the video thing one time but we did it with a webcam. this allows you to keep it or delete it on the computer. we watched it back a few times, had a few laughs, got turned on and then deleted it from the computer. my only advice would be to just dont keep the video. delete it right away. or tape over it ASAP. no one ever HOPES that they will break up with their bf/gf but you must protect yourself in any way you can. so go ahead, have fun, but just make sure to destroy the tape/video together with each other as the witness once its over. look at it this way, you can always make another

• 2 weeks later...
ive only done the video thing one time but we did it with a webcam. this allows you to keep it or delete it on the computer. we watched it back a few times, had a few laughs, got turned on and then deleted it from the computer.

Long live File Recovery software ..I did it once , watched it a couple of times and that`s it `s was fun for that moment but that`s mostly it.I don`t ever go back to review my old performace (lol) but would think that the it can turn nasty if a break up occures.I mean who wants to hear that their ex gave all their friends a copy of you at your most intamet ?