Confused.. advice please

Redabc123

I posted about a week in a half ago about a guy I had been dating, everything was ok until about 2 weeks ago, he stood me up because he had been dealing with somethings, he apologized repeatly, gave flowers, took me out all week and everything was fine, we said we would take things slow and he said he would prove to me that he was a good guy.. until last night, I had an unexpected trip to Atlanta and he is leaving tomorrow for school. I texted him asking if he was free because I would like to say good bye before I left, But I didnt get a response, I tried to call but got no answer, so I waited a few hours for him to respond and sent another text asking if everything was ok and to call but the text for some reason wouldnt go through so I called but no answer. So its the next day and I am worried, I dont know if I should say something or what. I mean everything was fine, I dont know why he would be ignoring me if he is, I know that him standing me up was a red flag and I told him because of that I would want to take things slow after he explained. Its been about 2 monthes that we have been dating so I have some feelings invested in this and before I jump the gun and start getting angry I need some advice on what to do. Also I know he isnt my bf and we dont need daily check ups but we speak everyday so this is out of the norm.

Thanks in advance

Well --- the text not going thru means something -- -and not with his phone.

You have texted 2x --- did you leave a vm?

Anyway, there is nothing more you can do. You are off to Atlanta, and he to school.

Did you make plans for post - returning to school, as in LDR?

As you are dating, but not yet in a relationship -- leave it alone. Who will you get angry at? He isn't responding.

Well --- the text not going thru means something -- -and not with his phone.

You have texted 2x --- did you leave a vm?

Anyway, there is nothing more you can do. You are off to Atlanta, and he to school.

Did you make plans for post - returning to school, as in LDR?

As you are dating, but not yet in a relationship -- leave it alone. Who will you get angry at? He isn't responding.

I understand we arent together but we did make plans to say goodbye before I found out about Atlanta and see each other every other weekend, We also have plans 2 weeks from now to stay in a timeshare, I didnt leave a voicemail and only one text didnt go through but did later on so he should have gotten both the text and missed calls yesterday. I dont know if he want to continue seeing each other or not since he isnt responding im sure there is a reason.

He knows you have contacted him. If you don't hear from him by the end of this weekend, I would assume he is doing the quick fade.

There is no point on further contact from your end.

Two weeks ago he stood you up. It appears he is doing it again.

If he is ignoring you, then I don't know how you stand up for yourself. Text a scream?

If he isn't ignoring you, you will hear soon enough --- though he leaves tomorrow, right?

So --- stay silent until you hear. Then, respond.

If he stays silent, so do you.

No text him how I feel its not like I have been dating for a week and we disscussed this if we no longer wanted to date we tell one another no saying anything is sort of like me saying its ok ignore me. But I should have heard from him by now so I guess I got my answer

If texting him how you feel will make you feel better, go ahead. I don't think it will phase him.

It isn't okay to ignore you. But he is. And you already talked about this.

I really would assume it is over. And no, I don't know why he made such a big apology last time.

Archived