"Perfect Guy" Can't carry conversation with crush!

From descriptions I am:

attractive.

Captain of sports team.

Intellectual.

Funny.

Well-dressed.

Nice.

Though I have been told I share these qualities I have a super flaw. When it comes down to talking with Sierra (my crush), I cannot call upon my wit or humor to save me, and though she shows interest now, I cannot take a chance on her losing interest! Any suggestions on how to/topics to talk with her about? Maybe even suggestions for a date I am planning on asking her on for friday? URGENT!

Alright, well first of all, calm down! If you forget to breathe while talking to her and start during blue, I strongly doubt she's going to be eager to go out with you.

Confidence is key, so no matter how nervous you are, try to hide it somehow. Do the two of you share any similar interests? That could be an easy conversation starter. What about the same class, or the same teacher? Once you get things going, conversation should flow very naturally if there is chemistry. Another thing that would help is common friends, perhaps the two of you could go out as a group first and then you can establish whether or not you're going to ask her out. However, if you're really intent on asking her out for this weekend, I would suggest something simple such as a movie.

Oh, and never ever refer to yourself as the "perfect guy" ever again. I know I said confidence is important, but that's just conceited!