short on conversation with friends

uongy

hey there.i have something to run pass you guys.

the problem came up last night when i was at a party and sitting with my friends,i didnt have much to say.if you have seen my past posts,they have been quite similar.

well,i have been thinking about it and i seem to have found an answer......but no solution.basically,since sll of my female friends go to another school(we have separate girls and boys schools)i dont share much of the experiences of daily life with them.coupled with the fact that its difficult for me to talk to them as im quite busy person these days,i find things in common difficult.i believe it to be quite an achievement that im as good friends as i am with them as we dont spend much time together.

anyway,im just wondering if anyone has any input on this.its not as if i would bother on this much....except thay were great to me at a difficult time and they are a great bunch of people.they do make me laugh and a good company.

basicaly,i just want to be more talkative around them.thats the main problem.would texting them more regularly be better?i do talk to some on the net(MSN) but not all have internet.

just want some suggestions and opinion please.

do waht stand up comics do... think about something funny and come up with a little routine for it... act out something and make people laugh. if you talk about something that peopl can relate to, then they'll continue the conversation on from there, and now you have a dialogue going. good luck!