Guys: Do you like giving oral?

So I've seen a few threads asking girls about giving "head" and if they like oral, and I thought I would flip the table and ask the guys the same question(s). So here it is:

Do you like performing oral sex on your g/f, wife, or sexual partner?

Does hair matter? (i.e. too much, too little)

Do you do it because you enjoy it, or just for the "give and receive" notion?

I'll start things off since I started the topic. I love giving oral sex to my g/f, and I've always found myself just wanting to do it for no reason what-so-ever. My g/f likes to keep herself clean of hair (which I don't mind at all), but sometimes she'll just trim it, which is also nice. I don't like putting my face in a patch of hair, so I wouldn't be down their otherwise. As far as doing it for enjoyment, I really just enjoy giving her that type of pleasure. Most of the time it does lead to sex or her giving me oral sex, but most of the time I would just do it until she has an orgasm, or two, then tell her I'm tired and want to just chill, just so she knows I'm not doing it just for her to give in return. Well there it is, lets see who else out there likes it.

I simply love giving oral to my girlfriend. I think it's because I love to see my g/f enjoying it so much. The pulling the bedsheet off and the noises she makes.....its satisfying for me to know she is totally enjoying it. Especially whe she orgasms. I get a kick out of it?

I try to learn from books, articles etc to change the different methods and different style and things to spice up giving oral.

About hair, I prefer, if there was no hair. Firstly, becoz it kinda gets in the way.....but also becoz...I love to see that particular area.

For me, it's never a prelude to sex, I do it becoz, I love giving oral to my girl and seeing her enjoying it so much.

R.L.

I'll admit that I wouldn't give oral sex if I didn't think I would get something out of it in the end, whether its reciprocal oral sex or actual sex... I DO expect something out of it.

That being said, I don't dislike it or love it. It kind of cramps up my neck if I'm down there for a while, but I will stay to get the job done. I prefer no hair at least on the underside.

It kind of cramps up my neck if I'm down there for a while, but I will stay to get the job done.

Well that really shouldn't be happening unless your body is not positioned right. Try doing it a few different ways, like laying down on your back and letting her sit on your face (like a 69, without her doing any work), or have her put a pillow under her waist to raise her crotch area up a bit higher.

Well yeah it would be a 69 if her body faces your feet, but if her body faces your head, then it's just her "sitting on your face" (I dont' know what it's called, but that's what it is). Both ways offer a different type of experience for both partners, and both can be quite pleasurable for both as well.

My bf goes through spirts where he wants to do it all the time and then he doesnt seem to do it very much.. or maybe thats because of me.... maybe I just dont let him....Although right now when we are apparently on a break or something like that he wants to do it every time I see him...

I dont think he has a preference to hair or no hair.. but what I do is if I dont feel like shaving it all, I just shave the bottom (the lips). I can actually shave the lips like every few days and it totally doesnt get razor burn like if I shaved the rest every few days... That way, no matter what he doesnt get a mouthful of hair when he goes down on me.

Hahaha! Another thing we have in common.

Neither my boyfriend nor I ever enjoyed oral sex before we got together. But for some reason we've both discovered that it's one of our favorite activities in our relationship. As I've mentioned in other posts, he prefers me to be bare as far as hair goes. He absolutely loves giving me oral. He gets such a kick out of my reactions... And he's incredible at it!!!!!

Wow, I didn't expect to get this many responses, or find out that there are a large amount of guys that just enjoy it. Out of all the guys I know (about 15), I'm the only person that enjoys doing it , and there's only 2 other guys that do it, only because they feel like they have to do it. It's funny since all of my g/f's friends are jealous/upset that their men don't act the way I do about oral, and I've even had a few of the guys start asking me about oral and why I like it. Oh well, guess it's not everybody's cup of tea, but glad to know I'm not the only guy out here.

If a girl is clean theres no reasons why guys can't go down on them, and vice versa. Its a pity how many people don't like oral, or at least giving. Lots of girls (looked 50/50ish) didn't seem to enjoy it on the other thread about "if girls like giving their bf oral?"

Its stupid and selfish that basically every1 likes oral, but many just like to receive. But I can understand why more men would prefer not to than women, because a woman is internal (harder to clean) and *ahem* monthly...well u know. But this thread seems to indicate that more men seem fine with the idea of oral than women.

I think part of that may also be attributed to the different views on sex between men and women. GENERALLY, men are more open about sex and performing different forms of it than women, who tend to be very timid (especially about their own bodies). Even the raciest of girls was PROBABLY a bit nervous when she first started out in the sex scenario. So I think a lot of it depends on views.

And a lot of it depends on past experiences. I've only been with two guys. The first one had no clue what he was doing, and as a result I did not enjoy receiving OR giving at all. But my current boyfriend knows how to take care of me, and our communication is great. As a result, oral is now one of my favorite things. There are a lot of factors that play into whether or not a person enjoys it.

Well I have to admit i love giving oral. BUt i think it is because you can see and sense the immediate enjoyment she receives from it... but i agree with the others cleanliness is critical...... and i would say the less hair the better......but that's simply a preference...... I can't imagine anything more enjoyable than knowing you are pleasing someone in such a manner........ i like to think sex is more about giving than taking... and this is the nicest way of 'giving'.... i can think of.

And he's incredible at it!!!!!

Same here! Now my most intense orgasms are from oral sex, whereas I never had orgasms that way with other guys!

I also think it's the deep trust and emotional connection present; I am more able to relax and enjoy myself because of it. And knowing that he's doing it because he wants to, helps as well.

Gosh... I think its nasty to give a girl oral... I just really dont like the idea of my face in someone @$$ area ..... I think it would be much better for a girl to give a guy oral than for a guy to give a girl oral.

Well, SaSa, you're not gonna be very popular with women when you're older. They will most definitely consider your point of view selfish and then move onto a guy who enjoys making them feel good.

HELL YES! I LOVE IT! Nothing turns me on more than burying my face between my girlfriend's hot, thick, sexy thighs. I don't just go down on her, I devour her and those sweet delcious, juicies pouring out of her.

Any guy that doesn't love to please thier woman orally, isn't a real man bc a real man knows how to handle his woman. Hell, just talking bout this now making me want her. Just to feel the thick lips of her vulva pressing softly against mine, the soft coarse hair massaging the lower half of my face and my toungue gently gliding accross her inner lips and clitoris, is heavenly.

Guys i'll be right back in a few hours, I have to take care my woman btw. this is an excellent thread.

And he's incredible at it!!!!!

Same here! Now my most intense orgasms are from oral sex, whereas I never had orgasms that way with other guys!

I also think it's the deep trust and emotional connection present; I am more able to relax and enjoy myself because of it. And knowing that he's doing it because he wants to, helps as well.

I agree. I think one of the reasons I enjoy it so much with Aaron is because I know that I don't have to feel self-conscious with him. He loves me the way I am, body, mind, and spirit. I don't feel embarrassed with him. I trust him completely. And the fact that he loves doing it because he wants to please me and it's one of his many ways of showing me how completely he loves me makes it all the more wonderful!