Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

A Random Journal

The_Alchemist

This is where the thought is not going to be bounded by any topic or any philosophy or a guideline. This is where all kinds of random thoughts i will put in. Life is so vast with so many different angles and so many things to do. We are struggling in our own imaginative challenges, trying to grow in the little space that we have created. Never daring to go what lies outside.

Is life only limited to our little growth. I have tried to find the purpose of life in the past but all kinds of purposed cut out the freedom of life. It creates a mould into which you want to live.

But life is like a wind, its a river that i flowing, do not try capture it in the little imaginiations of your mind.. Otherwise you will rot.

• 4 weeks later...

this competition, when it is going to end. does life mean living in competition with another, the struggle for more power. the worst thing for me is to be controlled by another. i believe that since i am on a higher post he does not have a right to tell me what to do, which all seem correct at the instant. but the question to consider is, is he really trying to control, trying to push me back, trying to establish himself as the leader. i will not let him do it, i know myself, i never let anyone else do it. but what about the purpose of life..probably there is no purpose, this competition is all we have. how do i handle her and her complaints, some of them are genuine issues but i can do nothing about them, there is this need to keep all happy which is so much impossible. but when they get sad because of me, i get sad. this is the bad part of being a good guy..but am i a good guy....i dont know.

its a new day or is it the same day considered as a new day. Sometimes i wonder whether there is anything such as a new day. Is time an imagination of the mind. how easily irritable i have become, someone not understanding something which i thought they should be able to understand and there is this irritation. all irritation is violence, isn't it. violence to the self as well as the other. so the peace of mind which is the only important thing is lost in all this struggle. when i am angry at someone i am violent with myself as well. so was talking about time. we say a new day has come, i think by new we only mean a break in the continuity. as long as its the same thing moving, its not new. but when there is a break in the continuity, its new. a new day also mean to forget the old ways, forget what you have been thinking and take a different approach. the best part about impermanence is that your tough times will also change. that is why patience is such an important quality to have.

but what about when you know that you are going to deal with the same set of people and the same set of situations, can you consider it as a new day then. what is making them the same set of people, if you did not know about them and then came to wrok with them then they would have been the new people for you, but for them they are the same set of people. so what is making these people as old. what is making your wife, your friends, your parents some old people. why do you get bored with them. people are living, but the images are static. images are like statues, you do add more to it, or take away something from it, but more or less they remain the same, we all know this subconsciously. so can we look at people as if we are looking at them for the first time, without any images, without any baggage. its a difficult thing to do, considering we are creatures of habit, but what would happen if you do it, it would be interesting to know.

• 4 months later...

Archived