Need quick way to get rid of punch mark.

Well i got into a little fight with some punk, and let him have it without having to throw a single punch. But the guy got a "not so good hit" on my cheek. But since I have very sensative skin it made a couple small red marks. Im not talking about scars but more of a redness emiting through my pores. I have been using lotion every so often on the area and it seems to help. But is there another home product that most people have that i can use on the area. I gotta fade it by monday for school. Any tips with anything that will help?

Did you try to ice it? That will make the redness go away, I feel. My husband's had some injuries and the people told him to mix water and rubbing alcohol in a baggy and freeze it, it doesn't freeze completely because of the alcohol in the water. I think it is like 50/50 water and rubbing alcohol.

It is like a slush in there. Keep the baggy sealed, like a zipper locking bag.

Other than that, advil, maybe a little heat on the second day...like get some hot water in a cup and put that close to your face and let the steam rise up. Or put a wash rag over the hot water, then let that rag be close to your face...Good Luck!!

Woah... you are putting too much trust in vitamin or the wound you got is worse than that redness you described before. Just wait, it will go away. You got in a fight, you got your face damaged. That's called facing the consequences of your actions. Next time you want to get in a fight, take some time to realise that your face might get punched or wear a mask just like Vega does in that game, Street Fighter.

Etienne