Waiting to hear from grad school. Tearing my hair out...

Well it is now half way fixed and half way not. What happened was my username wasn't being accepted to register for the class, without getting into everything I did and all the people I talked to: I was told my username had expired (no one ever contacted me that had happened) so I finally got someone who knew what they were doing to reset it for me.

So I went on praying that registration would still be open. It was so I signed right up (paying them $1000 dolls...) and when I go to log in for the online class site it brings me to the class for LAST YEAR.

I have the morning off tomorrow so I'll go down to the office and see if they can fix this.

I hope you get that worked out. Maybe they just haven't changed the site yet to update it with this year's information? That could be possible if the class hasn't officially started yet.

I hope you get that worked out. Maybe they just haven't changed the site yet to update it with this year's information? That could be possible if the class hasn't officially started yet.

Thing is, is has started. Because its a non credit class you can sign up for it the day that it starts. That is what I attempted to do (I know I should have done it earlier but life is crazy right now) when all this started.

But, they pretty much have to let me in I think since my $1000 payment went through no problem.

Thing is, is has started. Because its a non credit class you can sign up for it the day that it starts. That is what I attempted to do (I know I should have done it earlier but life is crazy right now) when all this started.

But, they pretty much have to let me in I think since my $1000 payment went through no problem.

Oh, okay, that sucks. Yeah, if they took your money they have to let you in lol.

Oh, okay, that sucks. Yeah, if they took your money they have to let you in lol.

All is resolved. I am now in the online class. Luckily since the first class was just a couple of days ago only two other online students have posted anything so I'm not behind at all.

All is resolved. I am now in the online class. Luckily since the first class was just a couple of days ago only two other online students have posted anything so I'm not behind at all.

What certificate are you doing again? $1000 is really expensive for one class. The most expensive class I've taken was $748.

Archived