Advice on another ex... Ugh rough week again

I have been posting on here for a few weeks about a current ex, you guys have been so helpful hopefully you can give me advice on this situation. My ex from a year ago emailed me on FB and asked about a family memorial he would like to visit since he had moved to the state where it is located. Puzzled by his email I didn't respond, one because I haven't spoken to him in a yr and two because the email was odd and he has a gf. For someone reason I emailed him 3 weeks later and gave him some info I was really short and wished him well. I never got a response. I saw that he was on IG and began following him to let him know there was no bad blood.. I even liked a pic of him and his gf. He followed back. I'm confused as to why he didnt answer back to my email, he even emailed my father about the same thing. Wouldn't a normal person say thanks? If you have any idea why he didnt respond please fill me in. Rough week ugh!!

Your week is rough because you spend a lot of time trying to find hidden meaning in other wise meaningless behaviour. He asked, you answered, which was all he most likely was looking for. I'm sure taking 3 weeks to answer didnt make him feel as if conversation was welcome. I'd chalk it up to nothing.

Ex's are something you wish you could just flick away like a fly and never see again, it is never a good experience when they reappear. I would just try and forget about it, you will never know why he didn't email back, but my guess is you waited too long to respond/gave him the info he required and the conversation did not need to be resumed. Keep moving forward and try not to let this bother you too much! good luck!

Ex's are something you wish you could just flick away like a fly and never see again, it is never a good experience when they reappear. I would just try and forget about it, you will never know why he didn't email back, but my guess is you waited too long to respond/gave him the info he required and the conversation did not need to be resumed. Keep moving forward and try not to let this bother you too much! good luck!

That's what I was thinking,thank you for response

Archived