So tired....

jnbrs

I feel pain in my chest. I can't take this depression anymore... it gets me down and I feel I can't fight it anymore. I've felt suicidal 3 times in my life. After the last incident, I told myself never to go there again but it came back. I'm sick and tired of feeling this pain in my heart, in my chest. I just want to end it all and be asleep forever. Right at this moment, I'm coming up with the quickest, painless way to do it. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. I know it's selfish, but I'm so tired of losing sleep over my disturbed unconscious. I sit here and look back on what I didn't accomplish, of my failures. I feel I can't be strong any longer. The only solution I see is to end my life......

I've been there....so tired of it all...but it really is worth the fight. It took my friends calling me out and telling me to go see someone to pull me out of the funk of depression, but once I did and meds started working I felt so much better. So I'm going to be your friend right now and tell you that so many people love you and they want to see you HAPPY, so please go see someone.... even your family doctor can get you the medication or help you need.

It is so worth it and more importanly YOU are worth it!

• 4 weeks later...

It's just after 5am and I haven't slept yet. I've been doing research on easy ways tof commit suicide. It's consistently been on my mind and I feel it needs to be done. I haven't attempted any methods yet, but the thoughts won't go away.

Archived