Orgasm and Average Penis Size

I've heard several rumors about when guys masturbate too much that it causes them to go blind, and that is also the reason for prostate cancer..... anyone hear that?

Plus I was just wondering if some of you would share with us what is supposed to be the "AVG PENIS SIZE" of 18 year old guys? and maybe some of you would share what you are yourselves. lol this is an odd topic I do agree but its a question. I'm 7 1/4 - and im almost 16

Average size would be 5 inches I think, but don't quote me on that.

Getting prostate cancer has nothing to do with masturbation either. I think its just hereditary.

The saying "you'll go blind from masturbating" has no truth whatsoever to it. Masturbation is harmless. It is only an old wives tale what was made up in the 18th century to keep young men from masturbating. Some people often say that it will also cause your palms to get hairy. LOL

You will not get PC from masturbating and no you can't go blind even if you accidently shoot urself in the eye. And yes worldwide average size is 5.5" long and no your penis won't grow any longer bc the size you have now is gonna stay with you. Your penis does not grow as you grow older that my friend is and will always be a myth.

Are there seriously people out there who think they will go blind from wanking????

And the average size is just over 6 inches. U measure from the top.

Bah, yet another person bigger than the average. Im like the only guy on this forum who is under the average hhhmmm maybe i should lie. Im only a little below the average but bang on the average girth. O well, no girl has complained.

Lol, angelus do you post on MPA/PoA Forums? cause someone left a similar comment when someone on there made a post like mine cause i made a post like this on another forum. Plus he's a Will Smith fan (im just assuming that you are because of your avatar) too. Maybe its just a coincidence?

I went to that link removed I cant believe how many people have actually experimented with their friends!!! GEEZ, i thought it would be like 10% if even that high....but I'd say 50% in that area, people have all written letters telling that they have done it and havent done it and why its "ok" and "not ok" etc etc. its interesting.

haha , well i guess I'm just a little lucky? I think the new generation has some advantages ..... But I dunno, i measured from the bottom... so maybe that was wrong. The funny thing is... I used to think there was somethign wrong with me lol. I thought that i was "not normal" but now i realize that "not being normal" in this way isnt a bad thing? haha

Well don't get too "big headed" kid bc what you are now, is the size ur gonna stay at. And no I'm not the guy from that site so it is a big coincidence lol.

Now one thing I will tell you though, even though ur well equipped, make sure you know how to work it. I'm equipped as well but I also have a lot of tricks up my sleeve and that's where you wanna be. Don't think a big penis means ur a natural born lover, ur goal is to please ur woman with ur actions bc after a while, she's gonna get used to the size of ur penis and would want something more. Food for thought.

Every man who lives to age 60 will have prostrate cancer, thats what the Dr. say anyway...don't think it has anything to do with anything

I think thsi is a bit of an exaggeration. My dad will be 74 in January and has had no problems.

The prostrate does tend to enlarge as you age. And men my age should have regular exams (as unpleasent as that is). But everyone over sixty, I don't buy it for a second.

Prostrate cancer can kill if its not detected and treated. Just as bad (to me at least) is that the cure can lead to both impotence and incontinence, particullary if too long delayed. So make those appoitments every year.

Damn, I need to make mine I guess.

• 4 months later...

I'm 21 7 inches w/ 5.5 inch circumference.

I think as long as you're over 5 inches length, the girth becomes more important. Anything less than 4.5 inch circumference is bad, just like anything below 5 inch length is bad.

But remember some girls have small vaginas, like asian girls! Asian girls get impaled by like 5 inch penises lol.

I think tall girls need long penises, fat girls need thick, and short/skinny/asian girls need kinda small.

My husband is a little over 9 inches, but unless you're making love with it instead of keeping it to yourself---from my perspective--it really doesn't matter what size it is. It's like the song says--if you 'have a choice to sit it out or Dance, I Hope you Dance!' As the path gets a little more narrow you just want to make love.