one of a kind ;)

hi there..... been a while since i posted something.... i know i help out people in situations like this one, but this time its happening to me and i would like to hear from you people.... you see.... this one girl is sort of new and she already has quite a few friends.... me being one of them.........k .... i really like this one......she really is beautiful in every aspect...... she also knows that i like her..... supposively......but... theres another one of her friends that is trying to go after her.........she does pay more attention to him than me....... but thats only because he has to sit right behind her.... we talk all the time.... we both work in the mall and we talk at work every once in a while....(we dont work at the same place)

as i said... she is just ....beautiful..... what should i do????im not shy around her or anything......

so.... ya....thnx in advance.....i hope you can make out what i typed....cuz i sure cant......heh

If you can, try to talk to her more and get her to notice you more there is a greater chance of her liking you. Do you know for sure that she likes you? Since if not, you can work on getting her to know you more by talking with her more and flirting. If you want any more advise, just PM me. Good luck!