need help!!!

legend931

fgfdsgfdfdsgfdsgfdsgfdsgfduisgfdsigfdsjgfdjksghfjdskghfjkdsghfjdkslgfjdsfgjhkfgsdjkfgdkshjhjkfgkhjlfgsgfjklhsdhjkglfdfghjlkslfgjhkdljfhkgsdfgsdhjkljhlkfgsdhlgjksfdhjskgfdhjksgfdshjklfgdhgjksfdjhklgsfdhjklsfgdjhklsgfdhjksfgdjkhlfgsdjhkfgdhjkldfgsjhkdfgjkhfghjkfgjhfgjhkfgjhkfgdjkhfghjkfgdhjkfgdjhkdfgjhjjdfgjhdfgjdgfjjjhjhgjjjhjjhkk

Clears throat *I'm a guy if you can't tell*

Possible, but not for sure, question to ask yourself, Do you want to make her jealous?

Would that Benefit you in anyway?

Why don't you become friends with both of them, and choose who acquires more of what your looking for in a girl, everyone has standards. looks aren't everything, I'll tell you that from personal experience.

who do you like more? it's sounds like you like the second girl (girl with less looks), looks (as im sure you know) dont count for everything. Do you want to make the pretty girl jealous? Or do you just want to be with someone you like? Some questions to ask yourself.

I think you sound go with this girl who you like and not worry about the girl who likes you. She will get over it i am sure, make yourself happy, thats the main thing

A guy I liked went out with another girl to make me jealous. it didn't work because I wasn't into him. If I had been I would have just assumed he preferred her. If you like the girl (with less looks as you so charmingly put it) go out with her but don't use her. Less looks does not equal less feelings or less value as a human being.