What are some signs of attraction???

nothin is ever a sure thing. All guys are different, so it wouldnt be right to tell you what exactly to look for. Spend time with him, see how he acts towards you. You cant every really tell if a person likes you but you can tell if they are interested by their actions.

He's right. You can never be sure. I've flirted with so many girls but that doesn't always mean that i want to go out with them. Just, like he said, spend time with this guy. Get to know him. If he won't come up to you, it might always be a good thing to come up to him. Just some thoughts.

Im going to speak for us guys who occasionally screw up the whole flirting thing. If the guy tries to flirt with you and seems to be messing it up, dont automatically lose interest. You are probly making him very nervous ( and he'll go home and kick himself later ) The only sure fire thing in my own experience, is that if i like someone, and manage to strike up a conversation with them, when im done and leave, ill look back at the person as im walking off, if they do the same thing, I know!

if u want to find out if he likes you for sure get aim if you dont already have it and talk to him on aim try signing off and occasionally and if every time he talks to you rite wen u sign on he gives you attention which is a sign pretty watch for any change in attitude if he normally greets ppl with a hello and he says hey to you only that could be a sign! you have to look for small things like that i hope this has been a help