Anyone want to crtique my Online Dating Profile...haven't posted yet! Thanks

paperboy48

Hello!

I'm back in the dating game and looking to meet a special person to share my life with if the connection is strong.

My number one job is being an amazing dad to my eight-year-old twins who bring me more joy than I ever could have imagined. When I'm not spending time on Lake George or watching a Buffalo Bills game, I work in the financial office for a downtown Albany law firm. If I'm being completely honest, I have to admit I love both Jimmy Buffet and Nascar - equally. Don't let that scare you, I'm always open to new experiences and for the right lady would try almost anything once.

I'm looking for a special woman who is both confident and witty. Someone who is as comfortable in sweatpants on the couch as she is with a drink in her hand out on the town. Someone who is ready to be treated like a lady.

I think it's rather short. That's OK, but a lot will depend on how well you write your initial messages to the women you contact. They need to be funny, engaging, and intriguing, because the women will not get much more info by clicking on your profile.

Archived