how should i ask him if he likes me? HELP

a12345

i like this guy lets call him mark..... my friends tell me that markis always looking at me when i am not looking but he is extremely shy so when i look at him he turns away plus his friends r always paying attention to me and what i am doing when he is not around and even when he is around i want to ask him if he likes me but it would most likely be too streight forward if i just ask him do u like me and he dont have an s/n but i want to know if he likes me

Hoe should i ask him if he likes me??

give me ideas plz........ thanks ahead of time for the advice

Girl, Im going through the SAME thing. I REALLY like this guy and I dont know how to tell him cuz Im so shy.

But what I finally realized I was gonna do is write him a note, explaining how I feel about him; and Im gonna have one of my friends give it to him.

Maybe u could do that? [/b]

As a shy guy, I find it incredibly easy to talk to a girl whos already hanging out with the rest of my friends. Automaticly makes her one of my friends. Hint hint...

EDIT: By the way, girls that liked me in the past few months have tried to start conversations with me, but I, being the stupid, selfish, shy person I am, pushed them away. Personally, conversation on no solid ground doesn't work out. Hope me helped.

yea i get what your saying i have to hang out with him and his friends but i thought for shy people they open up more when they r a lone with that person no friends around?

THanks have anymore advice i would love to hear it

1 more question when i was talking him to the other day actually all the time when i ask him ?'s he only gives me a reply of 1-3 word answers

does that mean do does not like me?

Thing is that if a girl is friends with my friends, when I'm around with my friends and her, i can talk to her openly, feeling more confortable since I'm with my own friends and it would weird to be all shy around them anyway. With my own buddies there, i can bounce attitudes, jokes, or whatever off of them, and since I'm a naturally funny guy, this helps.

For lack of a better way to explain this, just try hanging out with his friends (somehow), let him see you with his friends, and he'll have no choice but to talk to you openly.

Hope I helped.