question for girls....

I think you're all missing something important here: It depends on how you feel about the guy. Sure, if you guys are dating or are interested in dating one another, than I'm going to agree with the girls here and say that there's nothing wrong with it. However, what if this guy is nothing but a friend, almost a brotherly-figure, and you feel something going on down there when you give him a hug? UGH. Now THAT would be awkward and uncomfortable.

i agree with tinkerbell - it really depends on how you feel about the guy. if its just a friend or someone you're not into, then yikes... awkward!!!

BUT if its your boyfriend or someone you're interested in, or dating, etc. then its awesome to know that you turn him on that much. and it makes me more turned on... and things get going i think its cute!

definitely, depends on who the guy is. but if you're cuddling with him it obviously means you must really have a thing for him. cause i wouldnt cuddle with anyone im not interested in. when i see my boyfriend gets one next to me which is pretty much all the time, lol...i love it and i just play along

I think you're all missing something important here: It depends on how you feel about the guy. Sure, if you guys are dating or are interested in dating one another, than I'm going to agree with the girls here and say that there's nothing wrong with it. However, what if this guy is nothing but a friend, almost a brotherly-figure, and you feel something going on down there when you give him a hug? UGH. Now THAT would be awkward and uncomfortable.

hummm...very true....happened with me & and a really good friend of mine....& i still found it to be pretty awesome....yet then...i felt a lil uncomfortable...just not right

then...when it happens to be between me and my b/f....I personally think its REALLY hot....

My ex-gf said she could definitely feel it when I had a hard-on as she was kissing me, and I was always embarrassed until she just told me she really likes it. For the longest time I thought it would make her feel uncomfortable, but she really got turned on by it. I'm glad to hear the other girls on here say the same thing.

Without a doubt - erections = hot.

But honestly ... an erection just from cuddling? How many guys over 15 have that phenonmenon occur?

At least with the kind of guy that I date, you'd need to be rubbing up against each other and indulging in some pretty heavy kissing before he's gonna get hard. So... obviously you're intending for him to get hard and then it's a good thing.