Hey, I just read your post, and it sounds like you broke up with your boyfriend for the wrong reasons, I mean, you broke up with him because you thought he was a freak and so did your friends, first of all, who cares what your friends think, if you really like him than just date him, don't listen to your friends. Second of all..Why is he a freak? And if you can't even tell him why you broke up with him, than maybe it's because YOU don't even know why..

Well I hope I helped, Write me back and tell me what you think, Alright, Bye

yes...we would need a little more information, as to why you think he is a "freak". What do u mean exactly?

When we love someone, its best to allow the relationship to take its course naturally, and we use our own judgement and intuition in determining weather or not that person is right for us. Sometimes, just because a friend may not like that person, they will say something negative about them that may not very well be true, and again....sometimes a friend can see things that we may not be able to, and warn us before something awful can or may happen.

Its totally up to you to determine which of the two situations you may be facing. Whatever the case, good luck with or without your boyfriend. We all ultimately deserve happiness in our lives.

peace,

cookies

Hi Soccerbabe,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for posting your message here. I am sorry to hear that things didn't go for you as you had them planned and that you broke up with your b/f.

I like cookies' ideas very much. She is very right. I also would like to add this to her suggestions: did you talk to your b/f about what freaks you out so bad. Did you give him a chance to express his feelings and explain his actions? May be there might be an explanation for his actions. My rule in life is: "Communication leads to a better understanding".

I hope this helped you on your way and wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

Sup SoCcErBaBe

First of all who the hell cares what your friend thinks. My old g/f's friends tried to break us up tons of times but we never listened to them. You have to use your hart in these situations. If you love him then your friends. they dont know what they are talkin about. They might even be jeleouse of you for having a b/f and want you to be sad like them.

So dont listen to them and do what you think is right for you. Trust me on this one (you will be really upset if he is the guy of your dreams and you miss out on him) ive had it happen to me(with a girl) it really really really sux!!