i need some guys opinions, preferably those who are 18+ :)

I've known this guy for about a year and i've liked him for about a year too

But lately we've started talking more and i feel much more relaxed around him. And he does cute little things like throwing a pillow at me when i'm not looking, and shutting the car door after getting in when he knows i need to get in too, and offering me sweets then taking them away when i go to get some Then he smiles at me And i know he isn't mean, he wouldn't be horrible to anyone. So i was wondering if guys do that with just any girl? He's 20 by the way.

I'm guessing he's just being nice and trying to be friendly, cos i usually kinda shy around him. It'd be nice to hear what you guys think. (Girls too if you have any ideas what's going through his mind!)

Ah, i love immature guys who make me laugh

I'm been a little scared about flirting back cos i don't wanna make it obvious, especially since i'm not sure whether he likes me or not. It'd be so embarrassing if he didn't like me and i made it obvious that i liked him.

I go to the extreme opposite when i like someone though, i pretend to have no interest in them at all and sometimes even ignore them when they walk in the room, and i feel so horrible afterwards. I'm such a fooool. I've tried to pay more attention to him recently but sometimes i just forget and switch to my 'i like you, but i'm pretending i don't like you at all' mode