the first time hurt.. any suggestions?

mkat

It is not unusal for it to be painful the first few times for girls. But it should get less and less painful and more and more pleasurable as you get use to it.

Perhaps u should spend more more doing oral to give u a better experience before doing some penetrative sex, and yes, use lube should help.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'm going to die a virgin. I'm 22.

DON'T SAY THAT!! I'm 24 and a virgin. But since I'm a female guys see this as a virtue to get rid of. I hear it's a turn-on for guys. But if you're a guy. Don't rush into sex unless you really like a girl. I'm sure someone'll come along. At least that's what I'm counting on for myself.

Sole, I was 24 when I had my first experience, and my ex-gf was a virgin as well. We both wanted to wait for marriage, but I think the allure of having sex with a virgin appealed to both of us (she even said when she met me and saw my promise ring that she was immediately attracted to me). Don't get me wrong, we had great chemistry and when we had sex it really was making love. I do not regret it except for the fact that I will have to tell my future wife that she will not be my first. Ever since I knew what it meant to have sex, I wanted it to be special, and I must say my first time was just that -- incredibly awesome.

Make sure that if you do "give it up", that it is to someone you are truly in love with and are willing to marry one day. I thought my ex-gf and I would be together forever too, but hindsight is 20/20...