ok first of all i put on a few pounds over the summer because i was at my grandma's house and she's a cook'n fool. but i started to get stretch marks on my arms and stomach, they aren't too bad but i wanted to know if the will go away if i lose weight and how much do girls care about them??? o yea i'm also wondering about penis size. not trying to be a perve or anything, but i'm 15 and at 6". is that small for my age?

Firstly, if you lose weight rapidly chances are the more stretch marks will appear.

I don't think girls will care that much, but you can always use some Cocoa butter or Vitamin E to speed up the process.

And your penis size is fine, the average male penis size is somewhere around 5 1/2 inches.

Stretch marks will fade as you lose weight, so I wouldn't worry about it. The thing you should be concerned with when you lose weight is saggy skin. If you don't exercise and keep your skin toned while losing weight, you could end up with soft saggy skin around your torso.

Girls don't care about strecth marks on guys...they care about their own!! Hahahahaha

Penis size is only a problem if you don't know how to use it. But, some girls just aren't able to handle a large penis. Some girls like smaller, thinner penises because they don't hurt during sex. Smaller, petite girls might like smaller penises because a larger one might be too invasive.

I've had most women tell me I'm too thick...which to most women is always better than being long. But don't worry about it. Girls your age don't know the difference and women my age (29) are happy to just be getting some!! Hahahahahaha

Happy hunting!