She's dating someone else

J735

In my last post I wrote of this girl I recently met. I have just found out that she is dating someone, from a third party, possibly for a while now. I can't help but still be interested. I have not made my feeelings known to her but I still want to. I figure that there must be a reason why she has shown interest and I'm affraid that I may miss out on an oppoutunity by not bringinig it to her attention. The way I see one of three things may happen: 1: she's is interested and something comes out of it 2: I have a one night stand or 3: nothing becomes of it which is when I drop the whole issue. A friendonce told me that "it's better to get a no than to not know". I think I have a chance. She never ever brought up seeing anybody when I asked her out and the way that she was towards me confirmed that.

I would suggest finding out, but at the same time I say you should stay away from her. There is nothing worse than a guy/girl that is attracted to someone who is already "taken" and tries to move-in. You think you'd have a one-night stand with her? Come on man. If she was that loose about it, I think she's not gf type material in the first place. I knew that other guys asked my ex-gf out, but she denied them every time. That is the main reason why I say you might consider asking her, but at the same time it isn't cool to throw that thought in her head especially if they just started dating.

otrebla, you put it exactly how I meant to say it but couldn't Thank you for clearing that up.

I agree -- what goes around comes back around to you. Karma says it all. I don't believe in the existence of it, but that's the best way to say it right now.

No one likes to have their gf/bf get the moves put on them. If they respond -- which most people do if they're flirtatious by nature -- then their significant other will probably react negatively. If she does break up with him and go with you, chances are high this same scenario will be knocking on your door when she dumps you for someone else. Girls that are easily swayed or taken from their boyfriends will probably repeat said situation with the guy that took them away in the first place. Just don't do it. As he said, forget and respect .