Its late and Im depressed over nothing really! I have lots of friends, a great family that is lovign and supportive, i am fit and healthy and with decent good looks. however there is no one I can talk to... no one I can say hey how bout it guess what I am...... Hell i cant even say it on an anonymous forum. Dont get me wrong though I am a cheerful happy go lucky bloke who wants it to remain a secret. But it cuts that I still have noone to talk to, no close friend I can tell!! From the outside my life looks perfect and i bet others hate my happinness, but every now and then it hits me, thats its all a lie....

THen every now and then I meet someone I like, someone who gives me like signals... but even then its like swimming through a vale of tears! Because im just a normal bloke, a bloke without real intimacy. Hell im only 19 so I should get over myself.. but just once i wanted to reveal a side no one else sees.. The truth, that i even hide from myself!

Sorry just a bit depressed.. Hell im laughing thinking about posting this.

people figure out their sexuality br the age of 6, or even younger so he would know if he was gay or not.

With respect, Scott, you're obviously wrong. I guess there are a lot of people who start figuring out their sexualitiy at an age you haven't even reached yet, so I wonder if you know what you're talking about. No offence.

@beau_ridge, as chblueguy has told you, you will have to tell us more, otherwise we surely can't help you. If you try and write more about your thoughts and problems, there's at least a little chance of receiving some wise posts. I'm sure there are some guys in here who also were or are going through these things.

And it might even help you if you're just writing about your issues. Look, if you can't talk about it even in an anonymous forum, where do you think you can talk about it then?

Just want to encourage you, it's your own decision, of course.

Hey, Cheers for all the response... I thought it would jsut get lost in cyberspace, but like i think Scott said it was good to get my thoughts out in the open But just ignore me hey.. i was depressed that day over... what else is there but relationship issues... probs at starting an essay for uni.. !! haha the usual that im sure everyone has to deal with!

But yes there is the added fact of my sexuality.. however im kewl with that... Ok you wanted more info so here it is:

Here is the thing,

I am 22, decent, friendly [god i always hated ppl who talk themselves up.. pretentious git that I am ] and my sexuality is mine, not gay not straight and not bi but mine, so im str8 but cant help who i fall for . However I have now fallen for a bloke who is good looking but dropping me mixed signals galore. First he gave me his number under the pretext of giving it to my chick friend. Then after a few harmless drunk calls I got a msg to see if i was going to a club that night. But alas i left my phone at home and missed it , but called and apologized where he said he'll be there next week. Next week arrived and i went to the club msged him but he wasnt there! So what followed was a flurry of msgs between the two off us, cracking jokes and all that.. but in those msgs he mentioned the gals at where he was and wanted to know who was with me!

So at this stage I told him the loose gals were better at my end and decided to call it a night. [hey i had an essay to write as well] I headed home, only to get a msg "Im here at the bar, where are you"... bastard hey! I asked if i should come back... got a "no get your beauty sleep" and I asked about his hunnies and he said they had followed him to the bar i was at. So once again I lucked out... Although finally I got a msg at 4:30am and he told me "this is your wake up call, thats what im talking about." So... please explain.. am i just hoping for something that isnt there and reading the signals wrong... Cause ive fallen for the guy as he is a good laugh, has a great personality and damn that smile But yeah hes a kewl bloke as a friend as well

But ahh this is all one incomprehensible rant lol.. so if you got to the end.. have fun trying to dicipher it... hahaha... Im just glad its not me trying to make sense of what i wrote.

From an ordinary bloke who has no idea Beau by the way!

hi i kinda know what you are dealing with. i'm 15 and have a girlfriend, yes i am a girl. i know that it can get hard. trust me things will go o.k. if you just give them time. you first need to admit to yourself what you are and then find somebody you know you can truly trust and tell them. things will get better if you just give it time and do not give up on yourself.

• 2 weeks later...