ok i am 14 i need help kissing lol my first Gf

ok i am such a loser but i dont know how to approch a kiss, she live rite accross the street of me. wat happens to me when i get an oppertunity i get nervous, get sweat and my aderiline pumps like a mile a min. i need help. please help *sad face* ](*,) i just wana do that when i dont kiss her and it accutaly makes me mad when i dont

just start out with kissing her on the cheek or something sweet like that. You dont really want to go right into making out your first time(unless you guys are just wild for eachother). Next time you give her a hug, try just kissing her on the cheek as you are pulling away, or entering the hug, she will really like that.

Later on after you are both confortable with that, just go for it bro. You can do the sweet "can i kiss you?" line (girls like that...i dunno). If it were me, i would say something like "i had a great time with you tonight"(make sure it sounds sincere) and slowly move in (maybe put your hand on one of her cheeks, or just hold her) and just give her a smooch!

You will know if she likes it or not, shell either give you a big shy smile(dont forget to smile yourself), or she could slap you (jp . Just be sure to go into it slowly, im sure shes just as nervous as you are.

When the time comes, gently touch her neck she should turn and look at you, and move in, don't stuff face with it, genlty kiss her slowly open your mouth, and slip a short taste. Then go in again and let the good times roll, she'll show you what she likes and always add a unique touch to it, I always hold her neck when we kiss, or used to, read my post tell me what you think of my problems.

uhhh,

if your 14 i wouldnt go for the cheek....Not saying like its lame or anythign i think that if it was like just cheek thats more like im friednly with you but, not close with you? If you get what i mean. Im 14 and almost 15 so i know how it is. Just be soft like dont push up against her lips really hard and make it soft...and a like a couple seconds long so it isnt just a peck you know?? hope that helped..