is it normal 2 bleed when...?

i tried masturbating for the first time and didnt know how 2 . so i just inserted 3 of my fingers and started pumping. i didnt know tht i'm only supposed 2 concentrate on my clit only. i started bleeding. is it because i've lost my virginity ?

[ This Message was edited by: kamurj on 2002-01-08 11 ]

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sometimes even if it's your first time it doesn't bleed because that thing that makes you a virgin(the 'cherry') can break on it's own. like, by using a tampon or riding a horse and things like that. Don't worry about it. and if it bothers you, try asking your mom or someone you know with experience. hope this helps.

• 1 year later...

well if it was your first time masturbating and you didnt know what to do you prolly shouldnt have used 3 fingers i mean wow! you could have scratched yourself also and thats what made you bleed. Or it could be because you "popped your cherry" but when you said your friend didnt bleed thats normal also. Some people have more of a hymen than others and some people dont have one at all. So she might be one of those people with out one or hardley has one there and you might have broken yours while she didnt have to worry about it.

Hope this helps

You can't lose your virginity by masterbating. Losing your virginity refers to when you have sex with another person, it has nothing to do with bleeding.

You probably broke your hymen. Its normal to bleed when you do things like that for the first time and it has nothing to do with your virginity. You can break your hymen horse back riding, or using a tampon.

You are still a virgin and its normal to bleed a little when you do things like that for the first time.