Does my friend have feelings for me?

i have a male friend and we have been friends for 3 yrs, throughout all my relationships he has been single and all up in my business all the time. everytime i get off the phone with him, he ask me who is that, or why r u getting off the phone all the time with me to talk to your man, he calls me and doesn't say anything, just hang on the phone, he called me the other day and said his mom thinks that we should be together and that since we are not together now we will end up together. he also told me that he loves me, the way he said it sounded like more than a friend but he said "u know i love u as a friend", he had to clarify it, cuz i was like huh? so yesterday i got up enough nerve to ask him if he liked me or had feelings for me and he said "man no, u crazy" and he started laughing, but his actions is showing the total opposite, could he be lieing because he is afraid of rejection? help me to understand him please!

If you're currently seeing someone else or he has a reason to think he would be rejected, he probably wouldn't admit to liking you. But his behavior would certainly indicate that he's starting to like you as more than just a friend.

I mean, honestly, I've acted just like that in a similar situation before. He wouldn't be doing or saying that type of thing if he didn't have some feelings for you.

For my way of seeing it... he has feeling for you. Girl, sometimes I'm in the same boat that he is in. Whe it gets into my feelings for a girl, I back away and just talk about something else. I think he is doing this because he is not shore if you feel the same way and he does not want to look like a fool and look stupid in front of the girl he likes. Thats what has happened to me; now if you want to take it... thats good. By the way, next time you talk something sencitive like this, ask him in a silent plase when no one is alround, this should work. Also try not to be so cold in asking, try slowly and he'll talk. Slow and smoothly wins the rase. Mabey you'll get him to talk about his feeling for ya. If he tolled you about what he's mom said about you two... its because it is already in his heart.

Good talking to ya and best of luck!! 8)