Can you explain this to me plz?

Hi, can you explain the follow to me:

1. Do girls 'cum'? If so what is it? Like for guys its spunk (sperm ejaculation), but from bio class, I don't think girls release anything apart from an 'egg'? Im guessing cumming for girls isnt actual pysical just mental orgasm.

2. Going 'wet' I guess means like your body lubricates itself, but again what with?

It may sound stupid but where does this stuff come from biologicaly? And whats it made up of?

Thanks.

Yes, girls do cum. It happens when you find the g spot and rub that, if done right it will cause a contraction of sorts and will feel extremly good, then a fluid similar to the consistancy of sperm will be released. I think all women can do it, but it takes practice.

Women getting wet is a mucus, I think it is basically the eqivalent of precum for men only more of it.

what you must know in order to understand is that all the testicles of a guy are is olvaries that dropped because the fetus became a male. But with women it is the same only women do not produce any sperm when they cum or get wet. but it is basically the same thing.

hey. interesting question, ocs did a gr8 job. um, about if we ejaculate, i dont know what it is, but i think its the same stuff that comes for lubrication, or the same stuff that comes from getting wet. its like sperm in consistancy, but it doesnt contain sperm. i assume its just a suggary bodily fluid that is used for lubrication. but if anyone does find out exactly what it is then i would be interested myself. im a girl and i dont even know what its made of lolz.