ok im a bit confused ok my ex said it was a mistake that he brokup with me and i said then why didnt you try to contact me his said that i was gone how in the hell was i gone when im a phone call away

ok what does that mean i was gone when i was a phone call away?

were not tegther still, he was with this other girl then brokeup then got another girl and brokeup with her now, so his single now, im just woundering what does it mean when they say you were gone? if he really wanted me then why didnt he tell me that he wants me back and what percentage is that people get back with there Ex's could that happen or does it work? or what should i do?

i still have feelings for him i cant move on, i tryed and when i see him i get nervous and go crazy i really like him, but im scared to tell him cuzz he brokeup with me, and what if he rejects me,

I doubt if he wanted you back then he would reject you, but when he says your gone he could be implying the fact that he thought you no longer cared about him, so like your soul or heart towards him is gone...You never know, but what can you loose by telling him ow you feel? NOTHING! So tell him, and maybe the best will come from it. There is no certain percent on what couples getting back together last or not...Just find out why he broke up with you in the first place, and try to fix that, and it will be better. If you talk more and let each other know when your upset then that could help to! Goodluck! 8)