Flirting husband!

Thanks for the great advice on my overly flirtatious husband. I let him see what I wrote on the board. And your replies. And I be if he didn't come unglued! LOL To refresh your memories on me and my problem. This was my post.

My old man said that I am the one with the problem.

Ok??? Hummmm! This is how he tried to get out of this.

It is the game of "you didn't really see what you saw. You only thought you saw that. So thereforeeee this is your imagination!"

I will come clean as to why I have started blowing up about this ridiculous game. He one day told me he had a dream about me sleeping with my best friend. Who by the way is female. He said this some six months ago. I have been mad at him more and more. I cant seem to loose this anger. I feel so humiliated. Any one got any suggestions?

Thanks

SunnyP

Member Gender: Age: 46Joined: 21 Jul 2004 Posts: 18

I need help.

My husband engages in flirting with women. It doesn't matter how old she is. Nor where they are. He does this in front of me! He boots me out of conversations we both should be involved in. For example: We were looking at a house. The real-estate agent showed up. (We had dealings with her before) My husband and her talked. And talked. And talked. I tried butting into the conversation but to no avail I was ignored. At the end of the deal I tried to give this agent (Female Agent) our home phone number. She replied, "I have Bill's cell phone number, I really don't need your home phone number." That made me raging mad! So I said to her "if you find any more houses that you think I might be interested in, copy the information, and mail it to me! I said this in a way that would have scared Lucifer! Well when the mail came in a few days. Guess whom the agent addressed the information to? You got it. It was addressed to only him! I called up her boss and explained that my husband was buying a house, but he isnt buying one with out my John Henry on it. I explained the thing his agent did. He apologized. He said he would make this agent loose my husbands cell phone number. And he said she was really out of line. This did make me feel a bit better.

But my husband and I have gotten into some bad fights over this and several other incidents with other women. I told him that most of the world sees cackling and carrying on lengthily conversations with the check out clerk is flirting. Half the world views flirting as a form of adultery. He said flat to my face "I just don't see it the way you do." I retorted "I don't do this to you." "Why are you doing it to me in my face?" I got no answer.

I have become very suspicious of him. I think he is having an affair. I can't prove it. But I am working on it. I don't want to end my marriage. I just want to save it.

Thanks for any advice any one might have on how to cure a husband from flirting.

SunnyP

If you run with pigs, your bound to get a little mud on ya!

My ex was a terrible flirt. I hated it and felt bad about myself all the time. The only way I could deal with it was to either ignore it, or at times and I know this is petty... do some world class flirting of my own in front of him. He got the picture.

Just because he is a flirt doesn't mean he is having an affair. I could be accused of being a flirt, it is nice to get the attention, but I would never take it further.

Why do you think he is cheating? And if he is, what will you do?

Hope you are ok...