Answer me in a good way please =)

miCkz

Hello, Greetings..

Well there is a girl.... i love.... been 2 years.. since i am in love with her... in first sight.... she doesnt know me... i just get to see her in some parties and all... as she is cousin of my aunt... then i got her id... and we started chatting... we come to know each other well... but i proposed her through in a chat way 4 months before probably.... she said me she needs time.... its ok.. then she went to india for enjoying holidays.. 2 months before.. and now she is back.. called me to come in her house... i am invited but i said after a week as now many guests will visit her house these days.. as she is back from india... so i am like dumb in front of her.. i cant speak anything wat i wanna to... as now i have a lot of words to say.. but in front of her i cant express them... and i am going her house after a week.. so i wanna make that time a good conversation with her.... she also told me she has changed her hair style... and wants to show me snaps of her holidays.... and all.. so wat am i supposed to talk now... well, her pc is also bad.. so gonna make that too.. am good at it.. anyway.. i hope i will get good replies.. =)

Well, I guess that the fact she's going to show you pictures of her holidays will help you... You could talk about her vacation and ask her about it. I don't know... You said you're going to fix her PC? Well if she's into PC's, then you could talk about that too... Ask her what she likes to do in her free time too... Those are just suggestions. Hopefully someone else will post better ideas. Good luck.

no man.. actually her pc was bad when she was going to india.. so i told her i will fix that too when u come back.. thats it... but on phone she asked me to ocme ova there to show her snaps.. and since she changed her style in india so want me to see and comments..and i am just so excited to go oba there.. as this i am gonna see her after two months... and all.. so thats why asking the talks

Still, talking about her holidays and about her pictures is an option. Any way, what do you want to talk about? I mean, if by talking you mean conversation, then just talk about her interests... ask her what she likes to do in her free time, how she has been doing, stuff about which you 2 like to talk about online, stuff you have in common, etc. If by talking you mean talking about you and her, then I guess you should just ask something like "Do you think you and me could ever be more than friends?", or something (I'm not an expert on that)... I'm sorry if I couldn't help you. Good luck.