Am I small?

gobblegobble

This is what happens to me, but im the one giving Its really hard (no pun intended) when getting into the swing of it to just be so gentle, when you really wanna let loose

Steve, you're really having bad luck with the ladies. You need to find a woman who can take it when you let loose.

I measure exactly 6 inches as well. I've been struggling with size insecurities lately, which I won't get into here, but the other night my fiancee remarked she really didn't understand why I thought I had a small penis, and when we were getting frisky and I was out and aroused she said she thought I was "a little above average." She might've just been being nice but I don't think so, she easily could've just said I was "perfect" or "average" and left it at that; but she's always been pretty blunt and honest when it comes to sex issues. For instance, I believe her when she says she doesn't "fake" because she makes me work my ass off some nights to get her there.

I promise you're not small. If the more recent stats and surveys are true then average is really somewhere between 5" and 6". And if that IS true then it helps me believe she was being honest when she said she thought I was "a little above average."

Archived