Whats the difference?

This might be obvious, but whats the difference between the terms 'Hot' 'Fit' 'Good Looking' etc? In terms of a female saying this about a male. I guess another term could be 'Cute', but I guess that means you look like someone who other want to hug or something.

Hi. To me there is a difference between all of those terms. But first let me say that although I do notice looks and can appreciate them, it's not as if looks are on the top of my priority list regarding the opposite sex. To me for guys looks and being tall I would consider those to be brownie points--you don't have to have them (Instead a good sense of humour, etc etc is what I find the utmost attractive like you've all heard before).

Hot What is hot? I think a lot of girls overuse the word hot. I only think a person is hot only if they really are hot (to me). Personally I haven't seen very many guys that I thought were "hot". Unfortunately those that I think are hot (and have gotten to know) know themselves that they are. Thus they are egotistical, arrogant, spend a lot of time on their looks, etc which equals a huge turnoff on my part.

A hot guy usually has kind of an exotic look, something you don't see all the time. For instance, I know this guy who has jet-black hair and light blue eyes--this contrast always makes me look twice and it looks really good on him. And to me I think he is hot. Interestingly enough I don't think he has any idea that he is hot because he is not arrogant at all (I don't even think he brushes his hair, lol, yet the messy look works for him).

When I consider somebody to be hot I think I am attracted to them initially and solely on a physical level. An example of somebody "hot" would probably be Ryan Phillipe & Jude Law. Yet I also consider them to have pretty decent personalities and be exceptional actors.

Fit When I think of someone who is fit I picture someone who takes care of their body, works out, etc. Fit is basically a guy with a nice, muscular body but is not necessarily attractive/good-looking. Somebody who is fit...any athlete (i.e., on TV).

Good-looking A good-looking guy is someone I find attractive. A good-looking guy would have a nice smile, is able to hold himself well, and is confident. I'm trying to narrow down what a good-looking guy would look like physical wise and I guess that he would be relatively fit, attractive/ok looking face. An example of a good-looking actor would be Matt Damon although I know a lot of girls probably disagree since practically every girl I know thinks he is in fact hot...but to me I just think good-looking.

Cute These are the guys that always make me laugh. The ones I know have a really good sense of humour and are nice guys. I don't know if this is a coincidence or not but all the cute guys I know have brown eyes. Brown eyes perhaps create warmth/coziness, and that puppy-dog look leading to what is called cute. Cute guys tend to have a more boyish than manly appearance. ex: Corey Matthews from that TV show "Boy Meets World" is what I would call cute.

However, these definitions are just my opinion.